The Metro Atlanta Youth Football League, Inc. (MAYFL) is an athletic league dedicated to the purpose of organizing and conducting a competitive football and cheerleading environment for our youth.
MAYFL’s purpose is:
– To uphold the principles of its Constitution and Bylaws;
– To comply with the standards of youth athletics;
– To maintain fiscal management; and,
– To cooperate with other recreational athletic organizations in the promotion of youth athletics.
MAYFL will be recognized as the premier youth football and cheerleading league in the southeast region.
MAYFL will be distinguished by:
– The integrity of our member associations;
– Our success on and off the field; and,
– Sportsmanship in our coaches, parents, players, and cheerleaders.